FanDuel is one of America’s biggest iGaming brands, with its online casino available in all four legal online casino states.
- Hugely Popular iGaming Brand
- Seamless Transition from Sportsbook to Casino
- Amazing Customer Service
- Available in MI, NJ, PA & WV
- Sportsbook Product is More Recognized
Welcome to our extensive, and objective, FanDuel Online Casino Review. Here, we will cover a background of the FanDuel brand, where it is available to play online, and some of its key features.
FanDuel Casino History
FanDuel launched in 2009 as a Daily Fantasy Sports brand, and became a direct rival to DraftKings from 2012 onwards. The brand then went through an acquisition in 2018 by Paddy Power Betfair, amid the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act being overturned.
Now, it is one of the most recognizable and popular online gaming platforms. The brand is now very busy, with online sportsbook, casino and DFS platforms. It has become a one-stop-shop for all of your online gaming needs.
Here, we will focus on the online casino brand and cover where it’s available, the first branch to launch, the technology used, the games available, and more.
The First FanDuel Online Casino
Along with the first-ever online sportsbook, the first FanDuel online casino launched in New Jersey in September 2018. At that time, the online casino was part of the online sportsbook platform instead of a standalone entity.
In New Jersey, the standalone product did not launch until July 2021.
What Bonus Will I Get at FanDuel Online Casino?
As a new player at FanDuel, you will be eligible for both a FanDuel Casino no deposit bonus AND a ‘Play It Again’ Bonus. More specifically, here’s what you will get:
- Any losses incurred in first 24 hours of gameplay refunded, up to $1,000 (‘Play It Again’ Bonus)
- Four $25 site credit bonuses given out weekly ($100 Site Credit)
Where Is FanDuel Online Casino Available in 2022?
Online casino play is legal in six states – New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, West Virginia, Connecticut and Delaware.
Of those six states, FanDuel Casino has a presence in four of them. Below are those five states, including the casino partners and launch dates.
|State||Launch Date||Land-Based Partner|
|New Jersey||September 2018 (joint product), July 2021 (standalone product)||Meadowlands Racetrack|
|Pennsylvania||January 2020||Valley Forge|
|Michigan||January 2021||Motor City|
|West Virginia||May 2021||The Greenbrier|
To read more about FanDuel Casino and how to claim the bonus in YOUR state:
- Click to read more about FanDuel Casino Michigan
- Here to read more about FanDuel Casino NJ
- Here to read about FanDuel Casino PA
- Or, here to read about FanDuel Casino WV
FanDuel Casino Games
At FanDuel Casino, players will find multiple online casino game types, including slots, blackjack, roulette, live dealer games, and even more table game options.
Below are all the game types available and how many titles are available for each. We have used the FanDuel Casino MI platform as a reference.
- Slots – 180 titles
- Jackpot Slots – 18 titles
- Blackjack – 8 titles
- Roulette – 4 titles
- Craps – 1 title
- Baccarat – 4 titles
- Poker – 9 titles
- Virtual Games – 3 titles
- Live Dealer Games – 18 titles
There are numerous high-level developers responsible for bringing this game library to life, the most notable being IGT, who is responsible for many of the slots. While there were IGT games before this, after IGT’s PlaySports platform started powering the online sportsbook app, even more titles were added over time and will continue to be.
FanDuel Casino Unique Features
While online casino play is only legal in six states, the competition is fierce. Everyone is keeping up by adapting to what is popular. Sometimes, this involves taking the idea of another online casino, repackaging it, and making it your own. This is mainly seen in bonuses and promotions, which FanDuel has many of, including the following:
- Risk-Free Play up to $1,000
- Game of the Week
- Bet and Get on Blackjack and Slots
- Deposit Bonuses
- And many more
Still, originality is sometimes watered down no matter where you play.
However, FanDuel has two features that are unique to it and allow it to stand out:
- Rewards Program: Though a rewards program in and of itself is not unique, FanDuel’s is unique in that receiving rewards points is easier to do than competitors as points are based on $1 wagers solely, as opposed to varying amounts based on the game. The prizes are also unique to FanDuel, too.
- Just Being FanDuel: When you’re FanDuel online casino, you have what no one else does—simply being FanDuel. This means you’re under the FanDuel name, and players will have access to the online sportsbook and daily fantasy sports platform. Lastly, players will have combined wallets to use winnings from DFS on the online casino, for example. This is something that only DraftKings can also say.
FanDuel as a company uses 26 technology products and services, such as HTML5, Google Analytics, and jQuery.
As mentioned before, it also uses IGT for its sportsbook mobile app, and the same company has developed many of the games on the platform today.
Crunchbase also shows 106 technologies being used for its website, including Viewpoint Meta, iPhone / Mobile Compatible, and Google Font API.