- Trusted MGM Brand
- Place sports bets at home in Nevada
- $500 Risk Free Bet
- Money Back if Your Bet Loses
- Get Started with BetMGM Online
- Not a Free Play Offer
- No Matched Deposit Bonus
- Need to Place a Real Money Bet to Claim
- Free Bet Not a Cash Refund
- Need to Register in the Casino
BetMGM Online Sportsbook is now live in Nevada and new players can claim a Risk Free $500 bet.
How to Claim the BetMGM Free Bet
- Go to www.betmgm.com
- Register your account details (Name, Address, Username)
- Opt In to the Risk Free Bet Offer
- Make a First Deposit & Place a Bet
- Receive Money Back if your bet loses (maximum refund $500)
About the BetMGM Nevada Free Bet
BetMGM launched their online app in Nevada with a fantastic Risk Free $500 Bet Offer.
The firm, who are already live in multiple other US states and really making a name for themselves as one of the biggest and best online sportsbooks in America, are refunding the first bet that all new customers place if it loses, up to a maximum of $500.
So, when you join BetMGM you can place a first bet on any sporting event safe in the knowledge that if it loses, you’ll get your money back.
Who Can Claim the BetMGM Nevada Free Bet?
The BetMGM Free Bet Offer is available to anyone who lives in Nevada and doesn’t previously have an online account with BetMGM in another state.
The Free Bet Offer is available only to players over the age of 21.
BetMGM Nevada Free Bet Key Terms & Conditions
- BetMGM will refund your first bet if it loses, up to a maximum of $500
- The refund will be in the form of a Free Bet
- Free Bet tokens require a 1x wagering before they can be converted to cash
Online sports betting is brand new in Nevada and that means that there is the chance for the first wave of online bettors to take advantage of some fantastic launch offers. The BetMGM $500 Risk Free Bet is one of them and it’s a way for new players to try out sports betting with a safety net if their first bet loses. The fact that it’s $500 means even high stakes gamblers will be happy with this offer.